A warm welcome awaits you at St Lazarus’ Church in Pissouri. Our congregation meets for worship under the Amphitheatre in the village, and our surroundings evoke the atmosphere of the early church, being simple and uncomplicated. See our 'Services' page for more details
Ours is a relatively new church, having started as the Pissouri Anglican Group (PAnG), and being dedicated as St Lazarus' Church by Bishop Michael in 2013. We celebrated our 7th anniversary with a service led by Bishop Michael on 25 June 2017.
If you’re not currently a member of our church we’d like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our bi-monthly communion services held on the 2nd and 4th Sundays in the month at 6.00pm. We’d also like to invite you to meet for fellowship after the service at a local hotel for drinks and a chat with other members of the congregation.
We have shared our ministry with visitors from many lands including Belarus, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Norway, South Africa, Singapore, Sri Lanka, China, Egypt and many more. We hope you and your family will have a warm and spirit-filled experience with us as we worship in fellowship together at our services and events.
- RELIGIONS FOR HUMAN RIGHTS October 13, 2017
- Prayer Guide – 15 October – The Protestant Church in Oman October 12, 2017
- Prayer Guide – 8 October – St Mark’s, Famagusta October 5, 2017
- Scene @ St Paul’s Cathedral, Nicosia October 3, 2017
- Chaplain General’s Visit Hits the Heights at St George’s October 3, 2017